About PRIPGIS Lab
This paragraph illustrates the context of courses and research topics conducted by the laboratory. The courses include digital image processing and spatial data. The research topics include several development of classifiers, feature extraction and selection, image restoration, fusion at feature level, score level, and decision level, content-based image retrieval system, data mining, and on the use of several application such as remote sensing images, biomedical images, cultural heritage images and documents, etc.
- Robotics and Embedded System Lab - Dr. Eng. Wisnu Jatmiko
- E-Government Lab - Dr. Dana Indra Sensuse
- Computer Vision Lab - Dr. Eng. M. Ivan Fanany
- Information Retrieval Lab - Hisar Maruli Manurung Ph.D.
- Information System Lab - Dr. Achmad Nizar Hidayanto
- Feature Extraction and Selection (Color, Texture, Shape, Association Rules)
- Image Segmentation, Clustering, and Classification
- Object Matching and Classification
- Content-Based Image Retrieval System (CBIR)
- Signal Processing
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
LocationFaculty of Computer Science, Universitas Indonesia
Building C, Room 3214
Kampus UI Depok, Jawa Barat 16424 INDONESIA